GUIDELINES FOR RESEARCH NOTES
A work that utilizes primary and secondary sources but does not fulfill the content expectations and standards of an article is published as a “Research Note.”
● A submitted research note should not exceed 4,000 words.
● Research notes should be drafted according to the Centre for Islamic Studies (ISAM)’s style of orthography and bibliography.
● Research notes do not include Turkish and English summaries, but do include English titles.
● Research notes are not subject to referee reviews. However, following the chief editor’s consideration, they are examined by an Editorial Board member.
● Research notes can be submitted by filling out the Author Information Form
and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org